Returns & Exchanges
Returning your product because your changed your mind:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 35 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
If you wish to return an item which has a value of over £100, please take it back in person and not by post or courier. Please be aware that we'll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our team; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning a faulty item:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Which products can't be returned:
• Products you received over 35 days ago
• Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
• Products without original packaging or labels
• Products or packaging in poor condition
• Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
• Gift Cards
• Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
• Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.