These five tread insulated glassfibre steps are designed for both idustrial and trade use.
They are built to an excellent standard and have been tested to fully meet all the requirements of European Standard EN131, with a rated maximum load of 150kg.
Easily potable these heavy duty ladders have non-conductive stiles and worktop which makes them the ideal stepladder for use within the electrical and engineering trade.
- Strong Channel Section Stiles
- Heavy Duty Back Bars
- Double Rivetted Aluminium Treads
- Serrated Treads for Secure Foothold
- Non-Slip Safety Feet
- Complies with European Standard EN131 with a 150kg Maximum Load
- Open Height: 1.40m (4'7”)
- Closed Height: 1.52m (5’0”)
- Weight: 6.5kg
5 Tread Insulated Glassfibre Step Ladder
These heavy duty duty stepladders are ideal for both domestic and industrial use and feature five treads.